Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire, 10 mins from Bicester (major Rail link) and 20 minutes from Oxford.
We believe our business and everyone’s future is powered by people. It’s our mantra.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
Job Description – Self-Shooting Videographer & Editor
Shoot video / shoot photography / edit content
Key role functions:
- Shooting video and still content to support marketing campaigns, social media channels, product launch and investor relations initiatives.
- Processing rushes, sorting footage, building, and maintaining creative asset archive.
- Editing videos and retouching images.
- Creating new edits from scratch and making amends to existing media.
- Recording, processing, and syncing audio from talking head style interviews.
Key Personal Requirements:
- Proficient shooting with DSLR cameras, using basic lighting set ups and audio recording
- Passionate about creating compelling, beautiful, and high-quality content
- Creative flair and eye for detail
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite to facilitate effective production of video and still content
- Able to collaborate with and action constructive feedback from wider team
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Interest in sustainable automotive sector a bonus
EAV has a Continued Professional Development programme for all employees. Build Technicians will have the opportunity to develop their careers. As the company grows each area of production will require team structure to be put into place so there is room for personal growth within the team.
Salary: £ depending on experience
Permanent/full time position – 40 hours per week