Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire, 10 mins from Bicester (major rail link) and 20 minutes from Oxford.
We believe our business and everyone’s future is powered by people. It’s our mantra.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
Job Description – Build Technician – Production
Key role functions:
The Build Technician will be responsible for supporting all aspects of production.
Reporting to the Production Manager or Workshop Manager, duties include:
- Understand that each build requirements may vary therefore ensure production plans are always followed
- Support Technical Director in development of new innovations and ideas
- Reporting errors to Production Manager or Workshop Manager immediately
- Quality checking both your own and others work
- Ensuring workstations are always kept clean and tidy
- Return all tools to correct locations
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures and guidelines
- Support with training of Junior Technicians
Key Personal Requirements:
- Experience of assembly build processes ensuring quality & standards
- A good standard in the use of hand tools; an attention to detail and problem solving
- Good organisational and communications skills
- Meet deadlines, working as part of a team always ensuring efficiencies
- Resource management and the ability to achieve continuous production flow
- Health & Safety standards, an awareness and able to implement company policies
- Adaptable and flexible approach to workload
EAV has a Continued Professional Development programme for all employees. Build Technicians will have the opportunity to develop their careers. As the company grows each area of the team will require team structure to be put into place so there is room for personal growth within the team.
Salary: £ depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply below