Who are EAV?
Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire with people and the future at the heart of everything we do.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
We want to make a difference and are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share this vision to join our fast growing team.
- Generating sales invoices
- Allocation of payments
- Reconciling the bank accounts, entering transactions as required onto the system
- Generating purchase orders
- Placing orders for all non production items and ensuring you have followed these through until delivery, chasing up where needed.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with timely and accurate Payroll run for our employees
- Supporting the Financial Controller with all finance related issues
- Proactively chasing debt and forming relationships
- To ensure all invoices are processed and authorised within the agreed deadline and accurately
- To ensure that all expenses are checked and processed within agreed deadlines
- To work as a team member, pulling together to ensure that all deadlines are achieved
- To ensure effective lines of communication are maintained at all levels
- Previous experience within a finance/accounts function
- Good working knowledge of accounts packages ideally Xero but not essential
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment
- Excellent customer and colleague relationship skills
- Excellent telephony skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, and to remain calm under pressure
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Outlook and other systems required to perform the role
- Full UK driving license
- Positive and passionate, good team player
- Self-motivated and sustainably driven
- Permanent/full time position
- CPD programme for all employees
- Real potential for progression and career development
- Regular performance reviews
- On the job training
- Free hot meal provided on site
- Use of gym equipment on site
- Regular team activities
- Salary £20,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply below