Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire, 10 mins from Bicester (major rail link) and 20 minutes from Oxford.
We believe our business and everyone’s future is powered by people. It’s our mantra.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
Job Description – Inspection/Quality Control Technician
As part of EAV’s expanding R&D team you’ll be working on multiple projects small and large. Designing, engineering, prototyping and developing L category specification vehicles.
Key role functions:
- Setup of standards, quality control and inspection processes
- Recording, maintaining database of information
- Feedback to R&D Engineers
- Liaising with Service and Maintenance Engineer
Key Personal Requirements:
- ISO9001 experience (not essential)
- Ability to read drawings
- A knowledge of materials
- An understanding of tolerance
- Experienced in the use of measuring instruments
- A good standard of communication and IT skills
- Team player with a positive attitude, and a flexible approach to meet deadlines
EAV has a Continued Professional Development programme for all employees. Marketing and Communications Executives will have the opportunity to develop their careers. As the company grows each area of the team will require team structure to be put into place so there is room for personal growth within the team.
Salary: £ depending on experience
Permanent/full time position – 40 hours per week