Who are EAV?
Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire with people and the future at the heart of everything we do.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
We want to make a difference and are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share this vision to join our fast growing team.
Junior Social Media Coordinator
- Monitor social media daily
- Post content on our social networks in line with the marketing strategy
- Monitor engagement (e.g. likes, comments and shares)
- Re-share relevant material
- Analyse data from the platforms and create reports; present your findings to the team
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with users, followers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews, messages and any feedback from users and followers Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Working with HR & Sales team to create content to help create a specific ‘pull’ to the business for recruitment and customer attraction purposes
- Supporting the Marketing team
- Working closely with our videographer & editor to create brand focused content
- Supporting the expansion of EAV brand globally
- Content creation, thinking outside the box
- Involved in creating a 12 month marketing plan/strategy
- Ensuring you are looking ahead to plan future potential marketing opportunities and keeping up to date with market trends etc.
- Excellent understanding & working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Proactive approach to ensure you keep on top and ahead of trends
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive and passionate, good team player
- Self-motivated and sustainably driven
- Strong creativity and idea generation
- Well organised and proactive
- Outstanding, research, written and communication skills
- Good eye for detail
- Permanent/full time position
- CPD programme for all employees
- Real potential for progression and career development
- Regular performance reviews
- On the job training
- Free hot meal provided on site
- Onsite gym – free to use for our employees
- Regular team activities
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply below.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, then please apply!