Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire, 10 mins from Bicester (major rail link) and 20 minutes from Oxford.
We believe our business and everyone’s future is powered by people. It’s our mantra.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
Job Description – London Service & Repair Technician
- Mobile repairs and customer support services based predominantly in London.
- Providing support and servicing to our large client base in and around London.
- When no customer services are required in London, you will be required to travel to the company manufacturing facility near Bicester, Oxfordshire where you will carry out upgrades
and repairs for existing customers and may also support all aspects of production including build, quality control and rework, keeping up to date with most recent versions of EAV vehicles.
- Understand that each build requirements may vary therefore ensure production plans and processes are always followed
- Involved in “up-issuing” EAV vehicles already in operation
- Data and research gathering from customers and users in order to further develop product lineup.
- Be the listening face of the company to report back to our R&D team.
- Support Technical Director in development of new innovations and ideas.
- Support the team with quality checking and as required rework after build.
- Reporting errors to line manager immediately.
- Ensuring workstations are always kept clean and tidy
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures and guidelines
- Support with training of Junior Technicians
- Hours may vary depending on servicing needs – this can be discussed further in terms of flexibility
- Full UK Driving Licence with towing entitlement.
- Willingness to travel between different customers.
- Based in London or with easy access to London.
- Experience working on own and as part of a team.
- Experience with hand tools.
- Experience working field based/mobile.
- Ability to problem solve.
Electric Assisted Vehicles has a promote from within ethos, all employees will have the opportunity to develop their careers and step into a supervisory role. As part of this role we envisage this position to develop into a manager role in charge of a fleet of engineers in support vehicles.
As the company grows each area of production will require team structure to be put into place so there is room for your continued professional development within the team.
Salary – depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply below