Who are EAV?
Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire with people and the future at the heart of everything we do.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
We want to make a difference and are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share this vision to join our fast growing team.
Head of Marketing
- Develop, manage & execute the company's marketing strategy in line with business & marketing objectives
- Create, deliver & analyse results in line with the annual marketing plan, budget & KPIs
- Maximise the company’s awareness & digital footprint through their digital channels: including website, email, SEO & social media
- Manage stakeholders
- Manage and develop direct reports
- Customer, partner, and investor engagement, using EAV CRM system
- Event planning and execution
- Press release and newsletter writing
- Press and media relations management
- Social media management and SEO knowledge
- Working closely with our Videographer & Brand Identity Lead to create brand focused content
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills.
- Expansion of EAV brand globally
- Content creation, thinking outside the box
- Involved in creating a 12-month marketing plan/strategy
- Ensuring you are looking ahead to plan future potential marketing opportunities and keeping up to date with market trends etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on approach, practical and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to develop and encourage personal growth opportunities
- Ability to work autonomously in the fast-paced environment of a scale-up
- Positive and passionate, good team player
- Self-motivated and sustainably driven
- Strong creativity and idea generation
- Well organised and proactive
- Permanent/full time position
- CPD programme for all employees
- Real potential for progression and career development
- Regular performance reviews
- On the job training
- Free hot meal provided on site
- Use of gym equipment on site
- Regular team activities
- Salary £45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply below
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, then please apply!