Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire, 10 mins from Bicester (major rail link) and 20 minutes from Oxford.
We believe our business and everyone’s future is powered by people. It’s our mantra.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
Job Description – Mobile Service Technician – London
The Mobile Service & Build Technician will represent the company as first point of customer contact for all aftersales service and repairs. This is not a 9-5 role and will require flexibility on hours when emergency repairs arise. When not out on servicing calls you will be based at our manufacturing facility in Oxfordshire where you will keep up to date with most recent versions of EAV vehicles.
Key role functions:
- Mobile repairs and customer support services in London
- Understand that each build requirements may vary therefore ensure production plans and processes are always followed
- Involved in “up-issuing” EAV vehicles already in operation
- Data and research gathering from customers and users in order to further develop product line-up
- Be the listening face of the company to report back to our R&D and Operations team
- Support Technical Director in development of new innovations and ideas
- Support the team with quality checking and as required rework after build
- Reporting errors to Operations manager immediately
- Return all tools to correct locations
- Follow all Health & Safety procedures and guidelines
Key Personal Requirements:
- Good communication skills with customers and customer services
- Ability to work to high standards, maintain quality and assurance
- Report all service and maintenance work, ensuring communication to EAV main site relevant managers and R&D Engineers
- Ability to work independently, but also within the remit of EAV processes
EAV has a Continued Professional Development programme for all employees, they will have the opportunity to develop their careers. As the company grows each area of the team will require team structure to be put into place so there is room for personal growth within the team.
Salary: £ depending on experience
Permanent/full time position – 40 hours per week