Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire with people and the future at the heart of everything we do.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
We want to make a difference and are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share this vision to join our fast growing team.
Planning & Systems Lead
Experienced team leader and skilled inspection technician working in Quality to enable the assembly of EAV cargo bikes.
- Building strong cross-functional relationships with numerous stakeholders within
- Procurement, Production, Engineering, Sales and Stores
- Stock Management
- Setting up internal / external warehouses
- Internal Stock Transfers for R&D work or Aftermarket Services
- MRP Management
- BOM Management and New Part Set up
- Issuing Work Cards to Production and booking out stock
- Setting up Stock Locations and storage space with Stores support
- Work closely with Procurement to establish Safety Stock levels and re-order points
- Part Obsolescence
- Routings / Labour timings
- Part Rejections – Decision making with Procurement
- Managing Sub-Assemblies
- Make Vs Buy with Procurement
- Prepare Standard Operations for the Department to standardise daily tasks
- Continuous Improvement Activities
- Conducts ‘What If’ scenarios around shortages or new product requirements
- Minimum 3+ years within a Planning & Production Environment
- Good organisational skills and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in fast paces working environment
- Strong communication skills
- Has excellent skills using and developing complex spreadsheets.
- Permanent/full time position
- CPD programme for all employees
- Real potential for progression and career development
- Regular performance reviews
- On the job training
- Free lunch provided on site
- Use of gym equipment on site
- Regular team activities
- Salary £35,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.