Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire, 10 mins from Bicester (major rail link) and 20 minutes from Oxford.
We believe our business and everyone’s future is powered by people. It’s our mantra.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
Job Description – Project Manager
Key role functions:
- As part of EAV’s expanding team you’ll be managing multiple R&D based and customer projects small and large.
- Organising and controlling the flow of work from Design, engineering, prototyping and developing of EAV vehicles.
- There will be opportunity to work directly with international blue-chip companies to develop our platforms.
Key Personal Requirements:
- Good level of engineering understanding
- Materials and supply
- Organisation and time keeping
- A track record in setting up internal management control systems
Career Progression EAV has a Continued Professional Development programme for all employees. Marketing and Communications Executives will have the opportunity to develop their careers. As the company grows each area of the team will require team structure to be put into place so there is room for personal growth within the team.
Salary: £depending on experience
Permanent/full time position – 40 hours per week
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below