Do you have exceptional verbal and written skills?
Are you interested in sustainability and shaping the future?
If you answered YES to the above, please keep reading, we have an exciting opportunity to share with you.
Who are EAV?
Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire with people and the future at the heart of everything we do.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
We want to make a difference and are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share this vision to join our fast growing team.
- Research and identify opportunities for written bids/submissions
- Lead, coordinate and determine the scope, timeline, preparation and submission of the bid from start to finish
- Monitor bid progress to ensure all deadlines are met and follow up actions are completed
- Research and identify applicable grants available to the business.
- Interview subject matter experts to extract accurate information for bid responses
- Create and maintain a portfolio of answers
- Help identify opportunities to improve processes and approach to bids
- Successful experience of writing about or presenting complex technical or scientific issues in a simple and engaging manner to a non-technical audience
- Detailed knowledge of sources of funding for engineering research
- Proven track record of successful bids
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Good negotiating skills
- Organised with good project management skills
- Adaptable with the ability to multitask
- Good listener and empathetic and able to build good working relationships
- Confident and accomplished in using tools to create detailed and visually appealing bids
- Understanding of engineering concepts/terminology
- We are seeking someone with a keen interest in both the sustainability markets and advanced manufacturing technologies
- Salary: depending on experience
- Permanent/full time position
- CPD programme for all employees
- Real potential for progression and career development
- Regular performance reviews
- On the job training
- Free hot meal provided on site
- Use of gym equipment on site
- Regular team activities
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply below
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, then please apply!