Who are EAV?
Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire with people and the future at the heart of everything we do.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
We want to make a difference and are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share this vision to join our fast growing team.
Technical Sales Engineer
- To generate sales, attend events and build customer relationships drawing upon your technical knowledge
- An excellent communicator able to deliver a first-class customer service experience from initial enquiry to successful delivery of vehicle.
- To manage a fleet of vehicles both visually and mechanically which you use for trials, events and customers.
- Using our CRM / sales software to monitor & maintain excellent customer communication
- Collection of data from appropriate sources to help deliver a continued growth of machine sales.
- Develop and close sales of all product ranges to achieve sales targets.
- Supporting all Sales activities including trials, tradeshows, events, etc.
- Remote & onsite technical sales / service support visits to customers, including installation, delivery, preventative maintenance, and repair for our entire product line.
- An ability to engage with customers, providing technical advice to both existing and potential customers.
- Visiting customers and working towards elevated levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Strong sales and customer relationship skills with minimum of 3 years direct technical sales experience.
- B2B sales experience prefer
- Driven and able to motivate yourself and others.
- Understanding of a wide range of manufacturing and engineering processes.
- Ability to understand technical concepts
- To understand what is possible from a tailored vehicle point of view, ensuring you have a good understanding of what we can and can’t do to be able to advise the customers and
potential customers correctly
- To have an enthusiastic understanding of EAV inhouse capability
- Full UK driving license
- Positive and passionate, good team player
- Self-motivated and sustainably driven
- Strong creativity and idea generation
- Well organised and proactive
- Permanent/full time position
- CPD programme for all employees
- Real potential for progression and career development
- Regular performance reviews
- Sales bonus scheme – individual and team
- On the job training
- Free hot meal provided on site
- Use of gym equipment on site
- Regular team activities
- Salary £25,000 – £35,000
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply below.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, then please apply!