Who are EAV?
Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire, 10 mins from Bicester (major Rail link) and 20 minutes from Oxford.
We believe our business and everyone’s future is powered by people. It’s our mantra.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
Videographer & Editor
- Shooting video and still content to support marketing campaigns, social media channels, product launch and investor relations initiatives.
- Working directly under the Producer to support and execute briefs.
- Processing rushes and maintaining creative asset archive.
- Editing videos and retouching images.
- Creating original edited material and amending existing media.
- Recording and processing of all footage and audio.
- Proficient shooting with cinema cameras and a great understanding of lighting, framing and audio recording.
- Passionate about creating compelling and cinematic high-quality content.
- Creative flair and eye for detail.
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite, PR, AE, PSD.
- Ability to collaborate with and action constructive feedback from wider marketing team.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Interest in sustainable automotive sector a bonus
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply below
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, then please apply!