Who are EAV?
Electric Assisted Vehicles Ltd (EAV) is a sustainable, zero-emissions vehicle manufacturer and technology innovation company based in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire with people and the future at the heart of everything we do.
EAV is committed to a mission of holistic sustainability and business growth through environmental awareness and creative innovation. Our industrious community of talent believe that we’re designing and building a better future for everyone through our collective Transport Futures Vision, a vision which is powered by our people.
We want to make a difference and are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share this vision to join our fast growing team.
- To assist the team in the preparation and completion of the welding process
- To work closely with the Senior welder ensuring you are collaboratively working to complete tasks to the highest quality and safely
- To ensure the welding space is kept clean and tidy at all times
- To ensure the work space is organised and has the relevant tools available for the welding team to complete their duties.
- To ensure your personal safety and the safety of all other employees is not compromised by your actions.
- To meet deadlines, be flexible, dependable and time conscious and to work with minimum supervision.
- To assist with grinding
- To maintain a clean and orderly work area as required. To conduct daily duties in a highly professional manner at all times
- To ensure you are wearing the correct and required safety equipment at all times.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Organised and proactive
- Good attention to detail and ability to self review
- Self-motivated and sustainably driven
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Salary: depending on experience
- Permanent/full time position – 40 hours per week
- CPD programme for all employees
- Real potential for progression and career development
- Regular performance reviews
- On the job training
- Free hot meal provided on site
- Use of gym equipment on site
- Regular team activities
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click apply below